What you will need:
1. Paint the underside of the paper bowl then leave to dry.
2. Once it’s completely dry, glue down some wiggly eyes.
3. Make a hole in the top of the bowl and thread through some cotton or thread to hang the jellyfish up with.
4. Place a strip of double-sided sticky tape along the inside of the bowl.
5. Cut crepe paper into long strips and stick to the double-sided tape.
6. Cut slightly shorter strips of ribbon and stick to the inside edge of the bowl too. Use more tape if needed.
7. Hang the paper bowl jellyfish up using the string and enjoy!